Randomizer 1.13 - 1.17.X
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
A lightweight plugin to just drop random items out of every specific block, like you have might seen in several youtube challenge-videos.
THIS IS A SERVER PLUGIN!
FOR VERSIONS BELOW 1.17 USE UPDATE 2.X.
Update 3.X will support 1.17 and up.
Update 2.X supports 1.13 - 1.16.5.
Download Version 2.1.0: https://github.com/motz0815/Randomizer/releases/download/2.1.0/Randomizer-2.1.0-all.jar
When you first install the plugin, make sure to execute the /randomizer shuffle command at least once to initally generate the random partners!
You need at least Java 11 to run this plugin, as it is compiled with JDK 11.
For Update 3.0.0 and onwards, Java 16 is required
Every time you execute the /randomizer shuffle command, new item pairs will be generated. So, if the generator decides that only grass_block s drop out of dead_bush es, then every time you break a dead_bush, you will get a grass_block. The dropped item can be any holdable item.
randomizer.shuffle - /randomizer shuffle - Generates new random partners
randomizer.toggle - /randomizer start - Starts the Randomizer
randomizer.toggle - /randomizer stop - Stops the Randomizer
randomizer.toggle - /randomizer check - Checks if the Randomizer is currently active
no permission required - /randomizer - Sends a little helpmessage
- Permissions to generate new random partners
- Saving the partners until you execute the generate-command so that you can even restart the server and a dead_bush will still, for example, drop a grass_block.
- Command to turn the randomizer on and off
- Option to Disable certain drops like: Debug_stick, barrier, etc.
- Option to enable multidrops
- Mob Drops?
- Suggest your own features in the Discussion tab!
Please use the Issue tab on the github page if you encounter any issues!
Also, if you like the Plugin, a review would really be appreciated
Randomizer [1.17.X] w/ 1.13-1.16.5 support 3.0.0
Make yourself some challenge in survival!
- 1.17+ Update! Aug 4, 2021
- THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE TO SUPPORT VERSIONS BELOW 1.17! Aug 4, 2021
- 1.17.1 compatibility update Jul 16, 2021