- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
Embellish your server with randomly said phrases for your players. It will make your server interesting and offer variety!
In addition, you can currently add : the world and the player's nickname !
Welcome new players with configurable max time and random phrases !
→ /bvn [player] - the tab allows you to present the players that can be greeted.
/bvn [player] - Permission : randomjl.bvn
/bvn reload - Permission : randomjl.reload
# Time in minute to be able to say welcome to someone
# 0 to deactivate
# Colors can be used with & or &#C395C3 for RBG color
# Please put double ' for the apostrophes
# %world% to retrieve the world where the player is located
# %player% to retrieve the pseudo player
# null to deactivate
- 'ྒྷCC Welcome ᴙC2 %player%, ྒྷCC I wish you a good game with us'
- '&3 Hello to you young &6 %player%, &3 you just entered the best of Minecraft servers'
- 'ECC1A Entering these holy lands of sheep %player%, you agree to join our ranks of magical sheep'
- '&d Greeting %player%, I welcome you, I hope you have a good time with us'
- '&#ED4C2A What a Calumny! &#D9725C %player% didn''t even say hello !'
- '&b Glory to the Mighty God of Bobfish, &9 %player%'
- '᝝B5 %player% &#ED4C2A was a good person .... But that was before he left ...'
- '&8 %player% had something better to do ...'
- '&#DD53A6 Say Bye Bye to ZD430 %player% &#DD53A6 of ZD430 %world% !'
- '&7 %player% &f mysteriously disappeared, that it is strange ...'
# Only for this section: %ofplayer% for the player who says welcome
- 'ྒྷCC %ofplayer% ᴙC2 welcome you ྒྷCC %player%'
- '&3 It''s with joy that &6 %ofplayer% &3 welcomes you !'
- 'ECC1A Be nice, greet %player% like %ofplayer% does'
→ Other additional additions such as world on request
→ Any suggestions.
/!\ Please report any bug on discord !
RandomJoinLeave - Colors 1.16 1.04
Randomize your messages to make your server attractive