If using 1.5.3 PreRelease-1 Please update!
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
RandomTeleport is a plugin that allows you to teleport around the world. It will teleport you to a random location between the distances from 0,0 that you edit within the config file.
To use the signs, you will need to put [RandomTP] on the first line of the sign. The player will need the permission randomtp.use to be able to use the sign and the permission randomtp.admin to create a sign. These two permission nodes are editable within the config file.
- RandomTP.use Allows the Players to use the randomtp command.
- RandomTP.admin Allow the player to use this command on other players and create signs.
- /randomtp » This is the default command for the plugin. If you type this command, you will be randomly teleported.
- /randomtp <player> » This will make the player that you specify be teleported randomly.
- /randomtp <player> <minX> <maxX> <minZ> <maxZ> » This will teleport the specified player to a custom location between the minimum and maximum location provided.
The configuration is fairly simple, here is how it works.
In the config file, max is the maximum number that a player will teleport to in the x or z direction from 0,0. The min is the minimum amount of blocks that a player will be teleported, and the max is the maximum amount of blocks. By default. the player will be teleported between 2000 and 5000 blocks in both directions from 0,0.
If you have any problems or found some bugs, make sure to make a ticket and I will get to fixing it as soon as possible. You can also message me on Discord at KaYoz#5503. Thanks!