- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin allows users to display ranks as a hoverable tag like this: [R] in order to see their respective ranks. It has integration with the discord API (DiscordSRV), ensuring there is no disruption with the messages sent to the discord server. Note that this requires the DiscordSRV plugin, which is automatically detected by RankViewer.
The plugin supports users having multiple ranks, and can display them all in the hoverable tab. The order in which they are listed matches that of the permissions.yml file of PermissionsEx.
Allows all colour codes and text changes such as italics, bold, obfuscation, etc. Currently only works with PermissionsEx, however support of other rank plugins will be made available in future updates.
/rv - Displays Plugin Version Information
/rv version - Displays Plugin Version Information
/rv help - Displays Plugin Help Information
/rv reload - Reloads The Plugin
rv.use - allows the use of /rv
rv.version - allows the use of /rv version
rv.help - allows the use of /rv help
rv.reload - allows the use of /rv reload (default: op)
Configuration and Installation
Drag and drop the most recent version of the plugin into your plugins folder. Restart or start the server, the config file will generate.
The config file contains:
Here you can specify:
- The name of the default group
- Whether to use only the name and not the prefix in the hoverable tab
- The colour of any links sent in chat
- Whether links have an underline or not
- Expanding compatibility to other permissions plugins
- Configuring the display order of ranks (High to Low, Low to High, Perm File Order)
- Hoverable tab [R] colour configuration