While swapping Remain API with XMaterial and doing a find and replace, I accidentally messed up the temporary grants features. That has now been fixed.
IF YOU HAVE TEMPORARILY GRANTED IN 3.6.1, MAKE SURE YOU DELETE YOUR DATA.YML BEFORE LOADING UP THIS UPDATE.
RankGrant+ ~ Give Ranks Through An Awesome GUI (/grant) 3.6.2
Give ranks with a reason and duration, all in an awesome GUI! Includes a logging system and more!
OpticCoder likes this.
- Remain API has been removed due to it causing issues with 1.15 as well as throwing random errors for no reason. Since the author also discontinued it, RankGrant+ has switched to a different version compatibility API that does the same thing, but better
- Switched native version to 1.15.2.
- Minor fixes and improvements regarding temporary grants.
A huge RankGrant+ make-over is coming soon. Join https://demeng7215.com/discord for updates!
Apologies for the long wait, but this massive update is finally ready for release! This update is so large, it almost became RankGrantPlus 4!
• Now using my brand new API, DemLib for increased efficiency and performance!
• Completely re-did the configuration file style. The files are now much more noob-friendly!
• Console error spam fix!
• Fixed an issue where GroupManager could not be detected by the automatic permission plugin detection system.
This update allows you to add "notification messages" which are sent to the player who is receiving the rank. Customizable in language.yml.
YOU MUST DELETE YOUR LANGUAGE.YML AND RESTART YOUR SERVER FOR THIS UPDATE TO WORK.
RankGrant+ native version is now 1.14.4. Keep in mind older/legacy versions will still work.
Also removed an annoying debug message containing the rank's required permission. Apologies for any spam.buffer100901 likes this.
Thank you for waiting patiently for an update!
- Easier setup for new users! The commands of your permission plugin are automatically detected and put into the configuration.yml for drag-and-drop use!
- Customizable GUI size for the rank selection GUI and the reason selection GUI- take away the unnecessary slots! (multiple pages aren't supported yet)
- Bug fixes!
- New ASCII!
- New logo!
- New configuration.yml: Please delete your current and restart the...
RankGrant+ is now switching to a DIRECT download, which means you are able to download older versions- keeping in mind that you will not receive support for legacy releases.
This update prevents users from opening the GUI and nothing will happen if a player tries to execute /grant while the plugin is disabled.
This feature has been implemented as many users are confused about why they are able to take out the GUI items. So, if nothing is happening if you are doing /grant, the plugin has been disabled and there was an error.usefulLynx65084 likes this.
The changes in 3.3.2 were reverted as they did not work.
3.3.3 should actually fix the Unsupported Operation error.
Page 1 of 2