- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- camden <3RankSQLGuess we have the following situation:
What is RankSQL?
RankSQL synchronises the rank and applies it to the local permission system via a MySQL database to fit exact this special case.
- A network with a op-prison and a plot-server.
- These two servers have completly different permission setups.
- You have some special ranks like VIP or Admin which should apply on all servers but the features are depending the server.
- Applies a global rank to the local permission system.
- Uses HikariCP to be perfomant even if there are a lot players on the server.
- Asynchonous querying so it doesn't block anything!
- Multirank support
- Remove local ranks the player don't have globally. (Configurable)Commands
- /ranksql sync - ranksql.synchronise - Force sync the ranks of all players online
- /ranksql reload - ranksql.reload - Reload the config.yml and reconnect to the database.Dependencies
RankSQL requires Java 7 or newer, and PermissionsEX.
If you find any bugs, please report it here!
You can find the source on GitHub.
RankSQL - Synchronise special ranks! 1.1
Ever needed to synchonise some ranks like VIP or Admin in complete different permission setups?
- [RankSQL 1.1] Update by MrKitty_Cat / Mr. Midnight Sep 14, 2016
- Hotfix: Connection errors and console error Jul 3, 2016
- [1.0-b2] Async querying | Commands added Jun 28, 2016