- Add force rankup and force prestige
- Add update notification when admins join the server
- More reliable check to tell if a server is before 1.13 or not
- Added /maxrankup (disabled by default)
- Updated config version
The following was added to config.yml:
- rankup.admin, grants: rankup.checkversion, rankup.reload, rankup.force, rankup.notify
- rankup.checkversion: checks for an update when you do /rankup3 or /pru
- rankup.reload: /pru reload
- rankup.force: /pru forcerankup <player> or /pru forceprestige <player>
- rankup.notify: get notified of an update when you join the server
- rankup.maxrankup (given by default), grants access to /maxrankup
Code (Text):# if true, players with the permission rankup.notify will receive notifications when they join
# to update if they are on an older version of Rankup.
# if enabled, players can run /maxrankup to rankup as many times as possible,
# before they fail the requirements for the next rank.
# the permission rankup.maxrankup is used for this command, but it is usually given by default.
# note that /maxrankup, if enabled, has no confirmation.
# You must restart your server if you enable or disable /maxrankup!
# whether to send a message for each rankup a player does
# if set to true, the chat may be spammed for each rankup a player goes through with /maxrankup
# if set to false, only the last rankup will be shown (if a player starts on rank A, then does
# /maxrankup and ranks up to B and then C, it will just say "player has ranked up to C")