- Open sourced
- Easy to configure
- PlaceholderAPI supported
- Action-based rewards
- Permission requirements
- Cumulative rewards
- Item attributes (e.g unbreakable, glow)
- Item flag support
- Completely object orientated and Java 8 supported
- Developer API
- Fully Customisable
- Tab-complete player & voucher names
Installed PlaceholderAPI? Did you know you're able to use those within the rewards? For example
- [Message] <message>
- [Broadcast] <message>
- [PlayerCommand] <command>
- [ConsoleCommand] <command>
- [Sound] <sound>
- [Title] <title>;<subtitle> (Subtitle is optional here)
- [Subtitle] <subtitle>
- [ActionBar] <message>
Code (Text):[Broadcast] &b&lVoucher: &f%player_name% &7has used a voucher with &a%server_online% &7players online.
- /voucher help - Plugin Help
- /voucher reload - Reload Configuration Files
- /voucher give <player> <voucher> [amount] - Gives a Voucher
- /voucher giveall <voucher> [amount] - Give everyone a Voucher
- /voucher list - List Vouchers
Create physical items that execute customisable actions on clicking.
The plugin it's self is excellent but the wiki page for it no longer exists and is not a safe site to visit, so I will help all of you out in this review!
Next the issue with worlds and regions not working.
For worlds I have had to list them with quotes I.E.
Then for regions, in order to get all regions to work so your players can redeem the voucher use this!