RaspberryJuice - A Bukkit plugin which implements the Minecraft Pi Socket API.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- martinohanlon zhuowei
Features currently supported:
Features that can't be supported:
- Camera angles
Config (in config.yml):
- getBlocks(x1,y1,z1,x2,y2,z2) has been implemented
- getDirection, getRotation, getPitch functions - get the 'direction' players and entities are facing
- setDirection, setRotation, setPitch functions - set the 'direction' players and entities are facing
- getPlayerId(playerName) - get the entity of a player by name
- pollChatPosts() - get events back for posts to the chat
- setSign(x,y,z,block type id,data,line1,line2,line3,line4)
- spawnEntity(x,y,z,entity) - creates an entity and returns its entity id. see entity.py for list.
- entity.getName(id) - get a player name for entity id.
- getEntityTypes - returns all the entities supported by the server.
- entity.getName(id) - get a player name for entity id. Reverse of getPlayerId(playerName)
- getEntities - get all currently loaded entities list by optional entity type id
- removeEntity - removes entity with specified id
- removeEntities - removes all currently loaded entities by optional entity type id
- entity.getEntities - get currently loaded entities list near specified entity by optional entity type id
- entity.removeEntities - removes currently loaded entities near specified entity, by optional entity type id
- player.getEntities - get currently loaded entities list near specified player entity id by optional entity type id
- player.removeEntities - removes currently loaded entities near specified player entity id, by optional entity type id
- events.pollProjectileHits - get events back of arrow hit
- player.pollProjectileHits - get events back of arrow hit for the player
- player.pollBlockHits - get block hits for the player
- player.pollChatPosts - get events back for posts to the chat for the player
- player.clearEvents - clear events for the player
- entity.pollProjectileHits - get events back of arrow hit for an entity
- entity.pollBlockHits - get block hits for an entity
- entity.pollChatPosts - get events back for posts to the chat for an entity
- entity.clearEvents - clear events for this entity
** to use the extra features an modded version of the java and python libraries that were originally supplied by Mojang with the Pi is required, https://github.com/zhuowei/RaspberryJuice/tree/master/src/main/resources/mcpi. You only need the modded libraries to use the extra features, the original libraries still work, you just wont be able to use the extra features
- hostname: - ip address or hostname to allow connections from, default is "0.0.0.0" (any). "localhost" would prevent remote clients from connecting.
- port: 4711 - the default tcp port can be changed in config.yml
- location: RELATIVE - determine whether locations are RELATIVE to the spawn point (default like pi) or ABSOLUTE
- hitclick: RIGHT - determine whether hit events are triggered by LEFT clicks, RIGHT clicks or BOTH
** please note extra features are NOT guaranteed to be maintained in future releases, particularly if updates are made to the original Pi API which replace the functionality
RaspberryJuice Version 1.12.1
A Bukkit plugin which implements the Minecraft Pi Socket API.