- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This is a simple plugin that allows you to send items to other players. This even works for offline players. Players can open their own mailbox to retrieve items. It is specifically coded to avoid players storing items in the mailbox. You can only take items out of the mailbox. You cannot put items into the mailbox.
- Send items to online players
- Send items to offline players
- Send multiple items to players (Opens a menu)
- Shows which player sent the item
- Players cannot store items in the mailbox
- Command to ignore mailbox items from specific players
- Give players permissions for a bigger size mailbox
- Get a notification if you have items in your mailbox when joining the server (Can be disabled)
- Change the main command of the plugin from /mailbox to anything else
- Administrators can open the mailbox of any player, even offline players
- Disable the ability to send items while in creative mode
- Configure the size of the mailbox menu (9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54)
- Configure the size of the sendmore menu (9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54)
- Configure the ability to send items to yourself
- Configure the inventory title of the mailbox menu
- Configure the color codes of messages and the mailbox menu
- Configure the chat prefix for messages
- Configure every message of the plugin (language file)
- Disable items with specific lore from being sent
- Set a cooldown between using the send commands
/mailbox - View list of mailbox commands
/mailbox open - Open your own mailbox to retrieve items
/mailbox send <player> - Send item in your hand to another player
/mailbox sendmore <player> - Send multiple items to another player (Opens a menu)
/mailbox ignore <player> - Ignore mailbox items from a specific player
/mailbox toggle - Completely disable items being sent to your mailbox
/mailbox open <player> - Open the mailbox of another player (Admins only)
rcmailbox.cmd.mailbox - Access to /mailbox and /mailbox open
rcmailbox.cmd.senditem - Access to /mailbox send <player>
rcmailbox.cmd.sendmore - Access to /mailbox sendmore <player>
rcmailbox.cmd.ignore - Access to /mailbox ignore <player>
rcmailbox.cmd.toggle - Access to /mailbox toggle
rcmailbox.size.x - Access to specific size mailbox. Replace x with number (9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54)
rcmailbox.admin - Access to /mailbox open <player>
Plugins:Code (Text):# Prefix and color codes for plugin messages
# Change the main command for the plugin. Default is /mailbox
# If you change the command, please restart the server.
# Change the default size of the mailbox. Possible options: 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54
# A player can have a specific mailbox size with permissions. Example: rcmailbox.size.45
# Notify players if they have items in their mailbox when joining
# Delay in seconds before a player is notified about items in their mailbox.
# The notifyOnJoin option has to be enabled. Value has to be a positive number
# Should a player be able to send items to their own mailbox?
# Should there be a cooldown between using the send and sendmore commands?
# Size of the menu when using /senditem more
# Possible options: 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54
# Should players be able to send items while in creative mode?
# Items with these messages in their lore will not be allowed to be sent
- 'mcmmo ability tool'
- 'illegal item'
Check out my other plugins here
Any feedback is very appreciated.
RCMailbox | Send items to online/offline players [1.7 - 1.13] (1.4)
Send items to online/offline players. Notifications if you have items in mailbox. Many features.