- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Gober (Me)
- Languages Supported:
- EnglishCheck out my Other ResourcesFeatures
There are alot of children in Africa struggling to live and reach their goals while some of us find it so easy to do so.
It's very sad how they can't live the way we could, like having a nice cup of water.
Someone should lend a hand:
You can also help by raising awareness,
like artists do back then,
here's the song.
Realistic Time allows you to enable
certain worlds to have their time synchronized
with your specified time.
- Sync real-time with minecraft time
- Enable certain worlds
- Time Zone supported, pick your own timezone.
- Change update interval
- No database required
Commands & PermsInstallation
/realtime - Requires the Perm "timer.check"
/realtime set/reload/time/help - Requires the perm "timer.admin"
- Install the Plugin (yay xD)
- Restart Server / Load with Plugman
- Configure your TimeZone. Check TimeZones here!
- Configure worlds you want to have it enabled
- Reload the plugin with /realtime reload
- Your DONE!Code (YAML):time_zone: "Asia/Jakarta" # Change this to yours
# You can find for TimeZones in:
# Add/Remove worlds you want to enable time-syncing.
- " &b&l&nTime"
- " &7%TIME%"
I would love to connect with you:
- My LINE-ID: jyckosianjaya
I would extremely appreciate any donation:
- My DISCORD: jyckos#1275
Thank you and hope you
enjoy using my plugin ^-^