- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Add an extra BANG to your PVP experience with RealisticGrenades.
Customizable, simple, and realistic grenades to enhance your server's gameplay.
- Full customization
- Add brand new grenades
- Remove any pre-configured grenade
- Custom names
- Custom lores
- Color code support
- Custom textures
- Mix & match explosion types and sizes
- Fire explosions
- Damage explosions
- Smoke explosions
- Destruction explosions
- Flash explosions
- Customize physics
- Air & water resistance
- toggle gravity
- toggle exploding on contact
- Custom Recipes
- Simple support for custom recipes
- Shaped/shapeless recipes
- Add smoke trails
- Add beeping
- Modify fuse time
- Modify despawn time
- Six pre-configured grenades
- Frag Grenade
- Smoke Grenade
- Interactive menu to view all grenades + recipes
Commands + Permissions
- /grenades - Views menu of all grenades
- /realisticGrenades - Lists all admin commands
- /realisticGrenades give <player> <grenade> - Gives a player grenades
- realisticgrenades.* - Gives access to all commands
- realisticgrenades.admin.* - Gives access to all admin commands
- realisticgrenades.admin.give - Gives access to /realisticGrenades give
- realisticgrenades.grenades - Gives acces to /grenades
Just add the file to your plugins file and restart your server. The plugin is already set up with five common grenades for you to use.
For additional customization, visit the config file. All grenades can be completely customized to your liking. Visit the RealisticGrenades Wiki for a comprehensive guide on all the configuration options available.
For additional support, join my discord (click here) and ask for help in #realistic-grenades.
Multiple Smoke Explosions
Molotov Hitting Trees
Please do not leave issues/bugs in the reviews section, if you have an issue, either join my support server or create a github issue.
Blow up your opponents with realistic, fully customizable grenades.
- Menu Title Customization Sep 4, 2021
- Flash Explosions & Other Tweaks Sep 3, 2021
- Command Name Change + And Improved Anti-Grief Support Aug 31, 2021