2.0 - After losing the original source code, this is a complete re-write of the plugin.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- The original functionality still exists but some minor tweaks have been made. Each item can have up to 16 recipes of each type (shaped, shapeless, furnace) listed.
- All plugin specific text can be customized in the "language.yml" file. (do not give the exact same name to any two inventory titles)
- Auto-crafting non-furnace items, with permission, added.
This plugin graphically displays item recipes in either a 3x3 crafting screen or a furnace screen. It currently supports 350+ vanilla recipes (MC 1.8, 1.9).
- /recipe - Open a screen displaying all registered recipes for the item in hand. (Requires permission "recipesgui.hand")
- /recipe <material_id_name> - Search for a recipe by Bukkit material name and open if successful. (Requires permission "recipesgui.search")
- /recipes - Open a multi-page inventory screen to select from. (Requires permission "recipesgui.list")
While on the recipe list screen, left-click an item to see the registered recipes for that item. While on the recipe selection screen, left-click the item to view it's respective recipe. Left-clicking the result slot while viewing a non-furnace recipe will automatically craft the item for players with the permission "recipesgui.craft" while they have the appropriate inventory items. Right-clicking an inventory-slot while viewing a recipe will return to the listings for that item. Right clicking from that screen will either close the screen or open the full item list, depending on player permission level.
Inventory-based recipe listings.