• Fixed "none" message showing when messages are removed.
• Added Korean locale. Open the jar in archive and put the ko_language.yml file into the CommandButtons folder. Then, rename it to language.yml and replace it with the current.
[RECODE | GUI CUSTOMIZATION] CommandButtons 4.0 ~ Execute Commands on Button Presses 4.0.1
Supports buttons, plates, and signs! Includes GUI customization, costs, permissions, + more!
Thomas1 likes this.
Introducing the largest update in CommandButtons history...
After 6 months of waiting...
The time has finally come...
For me to release 4.0.
• CUSTOMIZE BUTTONS IN-GAME: You are now able to customizable all of your Command Buttons...
CommandButtons is now switching to a DIRECT download, which means you are able to download older versions- keeping in mind that you will not receive support for legacy releases.
Also, once again: CommandButtons is not dead. CommandButtons 4's GUI management is just taking a lot of time. Please be patient and don't hate <3
Fixed the ConcurrentMethodException you may get on timeouts, and optimized the pom.xml (double maven shade plugins).
The download method for this plugin has been changed. You will not be notified of an update in-game, this is considered a "Silent Update".
A quick, "silent" update that changes the default "not-button" message.
Fixed a bug where pressure plates did not work for servers under MC 1.13.
Thanks for waiting patiently, everyone! This update includes:
-Support for SIGNS! CommandButtons signs can be activated via right click or left click, on the ground or on a wall! Signs currently support all features, meaning delays, prices, etc. already work on them! (Y'all better thank @Geitenijs for this!)
-A chat formatting fix: you should no longer see raw color codes in your prefix and messages.
-MAJOR bug fix: you should no longer receive an error when using...
Sorry for not updating in a while! I reset my PC and I lost all my projects, but fortunately, this project is open-sourced
• I kind of got tired of the current color theme for the plugin (gold, yellow, gray) and decided to switch it to dark red, gold, and yellow. It looks much better in my opinion, and if you are still using the default colors, I highly recommend that you switch to this new one!
• Removed config version check as it was useless.
• This project is now Maven!
• Other small...
The version number is the same so that server currently running CommandButtons will not get an update notification and they won't be annoyed since this is a TINY update.
-moved "TimeoutTimer" to a new "tasks" package.
Page 1 of 2