- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/ShaneBeee/RedSpawnersRedSpawners is a fun new mechanic to change the way mob spawners work on your server. Simply put, players would now require their spawners to be powered, making the game a little more interesting, and giving another element to the rarely used redstone system in MineCraft.
RedSpawners has a built in SilkSpawner system. Very simply players can mine spawners with a silk touch tool, and it will drop the corresponding spawner. This system is off by default in the config. Leave this off if you use another plugin to handle spawner mining/placing.
For 1.12.2 download the LEGACY edition.
For 1.13+ download any version that is unmarked or marked for 1.13 in VERSION HISTORY
- /RedSpawner about - Just a bit of info about the plugin
- /RedSpawner reload - Reloads the config
- /RedSpawner give <Player> <MobType> - If silk spawners is enabled in the config, this command is used to give a player a spawner.
- redspawner.admin - Allows admins to reload config and give out spawners
- redspawner.spawner.place - If silk spawners is enabled in the config, this allows players to place spawners
- redspawner.spawner.break - If silk spawners is enabled in the config, this allows players to break spawners. (If the player does not have this permission, the spawner will still break, it just won't drop anything)
- redspawner.spawner.* - This allows players to both break/place spawners
Please do not use reviews for help. If you post in reviews for support you will not receive support, as I can only reply to your review, and not have a conversation back and forth.
- Discussion tab is a great way to get support
- GitHub, you can post issues on this resource's GitHub page
- Discord - I also have a private DISCORD channel for my resource. (Look for the category on the left "Projects-Support")
Feel free to donate if you would like Any support helps out