- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
Redaktor is a tool that will provide you the basics of world editing. This plugin is very useful in small projects, if you don't want to use something like WorldEdit. WorldEdit does have a way larger API, but it has a lot of features that you probably won't use if you just want to paste schematics or set a few blocks.
Basically every class in Redaktor, has been fully documented with javadocs (available here). This makes it perfect as an API since you just have to go to the javadocs, find your class and method, and it's fully explained how it works and what it does.
Redaktor also has a player side. It features commands which can be used by the console and the players. These commands make it possible for your players to also get the maximum out of Redaktor's API.
This resource only works on 1.14.x and 1.13.x
The SuperItem feature only works on 1.14.x
- Over 50 API methods, used for making sure that you don't have to dig hours and hours just to find what you want to.
- Over 2000 lines of javadoc, making it easy to find what you want.
- Around 15 commands that provide most of the API to players.
- You can change how many blocks are changed per tick (1/20th of a second)
- On the default setting (2000 blocks per tick) you can change around 250,000 blocks in 6 seconds.
- You can paste, place and rotate schematics. (this still needs to be somewhat optimized, since schematics use json instead of a proper format.)
- This plugin is compatible with /reload
- This plugin contains lots of tools that are also useful to you.
- And a lot more!
These gifs are all from the Commands section on the wiki.
To view all the available commands and what they do, please click here.
If you still have any questions after reading through the documentation or the wiki, feel free to join my discord server for help.
Before posting a review, please note that reviews are not the place to post errors. If you have an error, please post it at the issue tracker.