- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
RedDuels is a plugin for your Spigot server that allows players to fight each other in 1v1 duels that you can configure to your liking.
Be warned that RedDuels is still in active development. There may be bugs and missing features. However, I am very receptive to requests: If you would like to request a feature or report a bug, please contact me via discord at duke#3942. I may be unresponsive over the Spigot forums, so discord is the best way to get in touch.
/duel <player> [duel type]
This command offers another player a request to duel. If a duel type is not provided, it will default to the 'Default' duel type which is already provided in the config file.
This command will accept a duel request. If multiple duel requests are incoming, you must specify a player whose request you wish to accept.
Mutes incoming duel requests, so they do not clutter up your chat.
Displays a list of duel types you have access to. Players may accept any type of duel request, but they may only send duel offers using types they have access to.
Aliases: dtypes, dtype, dueltype
Allows the use of /duel to challenge players.
default: all players
Allows the use of /acceptduel to accept incoming duel requests.
default: all players
Allows the use of any duel type
Allows the use of a custom duel type - see the section on custom duel types for more details
default: see custom duel types for details
Configuration & custom duel types
Duel types can be configured to your choosing. Most of the fields are intuitive.Code (YAML):Default:
Description: 'Full diamond gear and a bow'
Important things to note:
- 'World' will look for a world folder in your main server folder. RedDuels does not come pre-packaged with a world to use for dueling, and you must create and add one yourself. (Where your spigot jar usually is.)
- Items use variable names from bukkit's Material class. You can find a full list at https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/Material.html.
- You must provide a number for each item you add. You do not need to provide an 'Enchantments' section.
- You MUST have a 'Default' duel type. Simply set it to require a permission if you do not want players accessing it.
RedDuels allows you to configure messages that are sent to your players. Information about what you can configure is provided via comments in the auto-generated config.yml file RedDuels will produce upon being run for the first time.