- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- EN-US, PT-BR, ZH-CN, DE-DE, RU-RU, FR
Now we are using java 8.
If you still on java 7, download this version (7.1.2) or lowers.
Note: KCauldron may not accept java 8 jars
Dev builds on Jenkins
Chat with the developer online on Discord:
Complete Antigrief plugin supporting UUIDS, Mysql, YML and supporting OFFLINE servers too:
Using Cauldron? The best AntiGrief plugin to you protect your machines and MOD itens/chest is RedProtect!
Confirmed support for this builds:
- Bukkit, Spigot and PaperSpigot(PaperClip) from 1.7.2 to latest;
- KCauldron and Thernos 1.7.10;
- ThaunCraft (except Golem Grief);
-> 45000 DOWNLOADS
-> 30000 DOWNLOADS
-> 20000 DOWNLOADS
-> 10000 DOWNLOADS
-> 5000 DOWNLOADS
-> 4000 DOWNLOADS
-> 3000 DOWNLOADS
-> 2000 DOWNLOADS
-> 1000 DOWNLOADS
Brasileiro ou português? Descrição em Português
RedProtect World is an area protection plugin made for users. No longer do you need to have an admin worldguard a region for you. The user can take care of themselves now.
If you, server owner, use the old redProtect plugin, you can upgrade for this version anytime because is 100% compatible with old database from old plugin!
- Allow your players to start on your server with a pre maded house using schematics;
- Can deny//allow Elytra per world and if allowed, configurable boost per world too;
- Admin flags for enter/exit events, invincible, effects, deny enderpearl and command execution on enter/exit, and other exclusive Admin Flags;
- Can deny interaction with any KCauldron mods, including machines and systems, allowing only for members and owners of region;
- Can deny players to walk with MagicCarpets on protected regions;
- Can deny players to use /sethome or /home inside regions;
- Can deny pets from MyPet plugin to kill animals inside other regions;
- Can deny McMMo and SkillAPI leveling and abillity usage inside regions;
- Convert all regions from famous plugins GriefPrevention and MyChunk to RedProtect;
- Can deny player to use /back command in regions with this flag;
- When you create a PvP Arena, you can set the flag "pvparena" to allow only players with /pvp (from PvPManager) enabled to stay on that region;
- Regen player regions with one command or if player is away for x days (using WorldEdit/AsyncWorldEdit);
- New complete chat protection with all configurable:
- Anti URL/IPs;
- Censor; See all features HERE
- Change your region flag values using signs:
- You can use a visual gui to change the player flag values with total customization of messages, description and item icon:
- New interface for FlagGui, with separators and layout editor:
- Friendly listing of regions, separated by worlds and colors, and optional Hover and clicking on region name to teleport to region:
- 1.9.2+ Elytra allowed per world and Boost per world too;
- Add all Clan members on region in one click (SimpleClans).
Your players can create fast region protections with fences and redstone;
- Global flags for wilderness;
- Your can create fast cities and towns makin a big region, and othes regions inside this and allowing others players to be owner of this regions without remove you as owner of this regions.
- Protect all your stuff inside your region, including chests, armor stands, banners, doors, passive animals, and farms.
- Can deny Lava and Water flows, and fire spread/damage.
- Own [Private] protection for chests, furnaces, hoppers, dispensers and droppers for this items inside or outside regions;
- Can set welcome messages, and see other info regions when enter on it, and this messages can be showed using BossBarApi.
- Set a default limit for region size or claim limit protection for each player or group using permissions.
- Automatic backups, and save. Even if your server crashes, people will retain their protections.
- Protects from sky to bedrock or you choose from min. y and max. y size for your regions.
- Purge and Selling system do remove/put to sell all old and away players regions from server with option to whitelist player to don't remove their regions(Sell regions is alpha);
- The database works with editable 'YML' or 'Mysql'.
- Additional protection for offline servers mode, to deny player to enter with nicknames with diferences between Capitalization. Example: If the player enter with FabioZumbi12, no one player cant enter with FABIOZUMBI12 or fabiozumbi12. Need plugin Essentials.
- Open source license. Source is available through github. Link!
Fast permissions configurations:
For economy system Buy/Sell:
For Moderators and Administrators:
- redprotect.limit.blocks.unlimited (Unlimited limit for protect blocks on regions)
- redprotect.limit.claim.unlimited (Unlimited claim limit for protect regions)
- redprotect.own.tp (Allow player to teleport to your own regions)
For Ranked Players(or Groups):
- redprotect.limit.blocks.<limit> (Change the <limit> to the limit of that group or player)
- redprotect.limit.claim.<amount> (The amount of RPs this player/group can claim)
For detailed permissions see our wiki page: Click here to go!
Now Redprotect will automatically show your player RPs on dynmap. You dont need to do nothing and dont need to install any other plugin, all is embedded on RedProtect.
You can change all options for Dynmap hook on Redprotect config.yml:
All icon names are here: Dynmap IconsCode (Text):hooks:
enable: true #Enable hook?
marks-groupname: RedProtect #Name to show on Dynmap options;
layer-priority: 10 #If you have more dynmap area plugins;
show-label: true #Show the name of regions;
show-icon: true #Show a icon on center of Regions;
marker-icon: shield #Icon to show. See below;
check-invalid-marks: -1 #Default disabled. Set time to check for deleted regions to remove markers in seconds. You dont need to enable this, but dynmap dont have a code to get marker by world, then some icons can persist for deleted regions.
Video tutorial in PTBR showing how to claim using fences - By FabioZumbi12
Video tutorial showing how to claim using wand tool (like GriefPrevention)
Video tutorial (thanks to jithin):
You can copy all languages from files available from here: (All included on RedProtect.jar)
Portuguese - BR
You can send your translate version using the comments or openning a ticket.
Changes on next release:
- None! More suggestions? Give one on Discussions
The original owner of this plugin ikillforeyou give me the permission to continue this amazing plugin.
Use the Tickets section for report any issues, or malfunctions.
Servers using this plugin:
- Area Z12 Server - ip: mc.areaz12server.net.br - Economy Survival/FullPVP with PETs
- ActionCraft - ip: action-craft.net
- Grandiala - ip: grandiala.beastmc.com - 24/7 survival server
- MawobiNetwork - ip: MawobiNetwork.serv.nu - 24/7 Survival Economy with Events
- LethalTactics - ip: lt.beastmc.com - 24/7 Survival Economy
- Radcraft - ip: mc.radcraft.co.uk - Survival Economy with Minigames
- TheBasic - ip: 126.96.36.199:25673 - Survival
- SuperMinecraft - ip: jogar.superminecraft.com.br - Survival + Minigames (with Clan x Clan)
- I-Network - ip: i-survival.com - Survival Economy
- Mysteryoncraft - ip: play.mysteryoncraft.ml
- Elegans - ip: elegans.mojang.com.br
- FreeCraft - ip: free-craft.pl
Want you server listed here and exposed to all player visiting this page? Leave your server on comments.
Plugins using RedProtect as API:
- Dice Furnitures - by Ste3et_C0st
- Painter - by gdude2002
- Day/Night - PvP & Difficulty timer - by FabioZumbi12
- Title Action - by OnikurChan
This plugin works and protect itens and can deny interactions with this plugins bellow. See what interactions RedProtect can do with this plugins:
ProtocolLib - To hide GUI flag item stats and damage;
BossbarAPI - Show messages when enter and exit regions;
Dynmap - View the region limits on map;
EssentialsX - Can deny /home, /sethome and /back on regions;
Grief Prevention - Can convert GP lands to RedProtect;
MagicCarpet - Can deny /mc and Magic Carpets walk on regions;
mcMMO - Can deny Level UP and blood animals inside regions;
MyChunk - Can convert from MyChunk to RedProtect;
MyPet - Can deny MyPets in regions, and deny MyPet to hurt other animals in other regions;
PvPManager - Can deny players with /pvp off to enter on certain regions like PvP arenas;
SkillAPI - Can deny Level UP inside regions;
Vault - To use with economy commands;
Factions - To deny claim under RP regions;
Donate and Help:
Do you like this plugin and want more and more features with a motivated and coffe satisfied coder? You can make a donation for me and make me not sleep on the keyboard.
Other Amazing Plugins:
PvP Diff Timer
= RedProtect = For all versions | Anti-Grief | Server Protection 7.3.0
Anti-Grief, Chat protection, Spawn Protection
I really loved this plugin for some time. It seemed to do everything required without problem. Now there is 2 definite problems - I've gone to discord and waited for replies - none. So here arethe problems with it. Permissions seem to be wonky and not fully working. I have given an admin permission for region tp, still denies it. Owned regions are the same, even with the redprotect.own.tp permission. The seconday issue is a duplication bug. A person can mine a block in an anti-build region. Spam breaking the block will cause it to drop blocks. I would hope to give a better review next update.
Ola fabio queria saber como ativo a barra de entra pois a o plugin que e usando para parece a entra de um player em uma rp nao aprecer so aparecer a saida quando alguem sair da rp seria uma grande ajudar ser voce informa esto na versao 1.12 e seu plugin e muito bom
Hi, amazing plugin, has used ever since I started my server. Though I have problems with the forcefly flag. I want to give a player permission to fly on his region (giving him the permission to use forcefly flag). So I gave him the permission "redprotect.flag.admin.forcefly" and he still couldn't type the command. Then I gave him [redprotect.*] access to all commands and he had access to flag finally. Though the problem was that he no longer could fly within his regions allthough either me or him put the forcefly flag to true. (allow fly also set to true).
So, do you have any sollution to the problem?Would really like to use this feature!