- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- derklaro, Lvkas_
- Languages Supported:
SupportYou can get daily support on the Discord Server. Furthermore you have the possibility to contact us on Teamspeak or Telegram.
- min. Java 8 (Recommended 13)
- min. 1 CPU Cores (Recommended 4 CPU Cores)
- min. 2 GB Ram (Recommended 8 GB)Setup
- Download the ReformCloud ZIP file
- Unzip it on your server
- For more security create a non-administrative user on your server
- Grant permission to the start file
- Execute the start file and make the setup which shows up
Installing addons is very easy. In the following all addons are listed and the folders in parentheses and separated by commas in which the jar file must be.
All downloads are available at: https://dl.reformcloud.systems/addonsv2/
- Commands Addon ("reformcloud/applications", any Proxy Template)
- Permissions Addon ("reformcloud/applications", Global folder)
- Sign Addon ("reformcloud/applications", All Lobby Servers)
- Notication Plugin (Any Proxy template)
- Proxy Addon ("reformcloud/applications", Any Proxy template)
- CloudFlare Addon ("reformcloud/applications")
- Template Backend Addon ("reformcloud/applications")
Bugreport & Suggestions
If you have found a bug, or if you have a wish for one of the next updates, you are very welcome to write it to us on our Discord. We will then try to fix the bug as soon as possible or include your request in the next version.
Many thanks to all beta testers and users of the cloud!
ReformCloud V2 2.0.3
Not just a cloud system but an experience