- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This is a lightweight way for servers to display a Title message upon entering a WorldGuard Region, Controlled Town or Faction Claimed Land. It does require other plugins to work fully though, but seamlessly integrates.
Compatible MC Versions?
- Works on 1.9 Spigot
Version 2.0 will support WorldGuard regions, Towny towns and Factions claimed areas and is tested for MC 1.9.
This is fully usable with Region Titles version 1.3.
This plugin will be moving to a premium resource. However, a free version will still be available. The free version will only hook into Worldguard and will only display the region name.
Premium features will hook into additional plugins and provide an additional level of customization.
For instance: In the free version, if your region is named 'CASTLE_ZERG', that is what the player will see when they enter the region.
In the premium version, you will be able to set an alias for that region. So a player could see (with color options):
Home of the Zergites
I spent many hours converting the necessary plugins to 1.9 to get this out to you so I would simply appreciate a cup of coffee if you would like the premium features. Simply put: $3 is all I am asking.
Optional (will detect any of the following installed):
- EasyTitles - Primary hooking method to display titles (my plugin)
How does it work?
- WorldGuard (both are needed for WorldGuard support)
- Towny - Grab the latest build
Well, pretty simple. You have two options.
- Drop and play, really.
- Plugin will auto-detect WorldGuard regions and hook other compatible plugins automatically (listed above)
- Most removed for simplicity
- Towny.configFile: english.yml (change if yours is different)
- onLeave: true.false (tell Player when they have entered Wilderness)
- titleText / subtitleText colors (choose what color to display for zone titles)