This plugin allows you to add some regions to special "protection-list" and this regions will be able to break only by their owners or members, not people with permission OP or *
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- Any, you can change in config
Main plugin command is /regionprotect (With aliases /rgp and /rgprot) and available only for special players.
- /rgp add [name] - add region to protection-list
- /rgp remove [name] - remove region from protection-list
- /rgp list <page> - list of regions
The plugin has three ways to check whether the player has access to this command or not (You can choose one of them in config):
I also added a setting that will allow players with command access to break protected regions. (I think this is stupid and can only be useful for students, but still) To enable set can-break: true
- OP - Checks if player opped
- PERMISSION - Checks if player have special permission (You can change permission in the config)
- ADMINS - Checks if player is in the list of players specified in the config (I recommend this method to make it harder to bypass the protection)
Do not edit my database while server is running, it will break plugin!
Bukkit, Spigot, Paper 1.13 - 1.16 with WorldEdit 7.0 +
Tested version is git-Paper-262 (MC: 1.16.4) and WorldGuard 7.0.4
If you want check if plugin is working create test region with command /rg create test and take yourself out of it with command /rg removeowner test [name]. Then protect it with command /rgp add test and try to break or place blocks in this region.
- Check your server version and WorldGuard version it must be 1.13 - 1.16 and 7.0+ respectively
- Download plugin and put it into your plugins folder on bukkit/spigot server
- Restart your server and enjoy my plugin