- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/DrakePork/RegionTeleportABOUTRegionTeleport is a plugin for teleporting all players within a WorldGuard region to a specified spawn location. This is handy for a bunch of occasions, like hosting custom events and wanting to teleport everyone out at the end or teleporting the victor(s) out of the arena.
- Spawn locations to teleport players from a region to.
- Teleporting all players from a region to a specified location.
- Stop certain players from being teleported.
- Download the RegionTeleport.jar.
- Download WorldGuard (Must be version 7.0.0 or higher).
- Upload all files to your plugins folder.
- Reload/Restart your server.DEPENDENCIES- WorldGuard (7.0.0+) - Required for the entire plugin to work.
COMMANDS & PERMISSIONS
<> = required, () = optional, -s = hide message
Command: /regiontp help - Shows all commands
Command: /regiontp teleport/tp <region> <spawn> (-s) - Teleports all players within the region to the specified location
Command: /regiontp setspawn <name> - Creates a spawn location where you're standing
Command: /regiontp delspawn <name> - Deletes the specified spawn location
Command: /regiontp spawnlist - Shows all spawn locations
Permission: regiontp.teleport.bypass - Does so the player doesnt get teleported if he is within the region.
Permission: regiontp.* - Gives you all permissions except teleport bypass.
Command: /regiontp teleport/tp <region> <spawn> <world> (-s) - Teleports all players within the region to the specified location
Command: /regiontp setspawn <name> <x> <y> <z> <world>- Creates a spawn location where you're standing