Relogin is a plugin that offers a wide amount of customization for double authentication for anyone you want on your server.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Passwords are encrypted in a secure algorithm and cannot be viewed even by server owners.
Setup password requirements like below:
THERE IS NO WAY TO RECOVER A USER PASSWORD, staff members can override or erase other player's password assuming they have proper permissions, however there is no way to recover a forgotten password
- tell %player% Careful! You have 3 attempts left.
- tell %player% You have 2 attempts left.
- tell %player% This is your final attempt.
- ban %player% Compromised Account - Invalid Password
- say %player%'s account has been compromised.
- tell %player% welcome to the server