- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Remote Chests allows you to setup a few of your chest and access them from anywhere on the server with a simple GUI.
It's simple to create a remote chest. Simply place a sign on a chest. On the first line write "[rc]" and on the second line give that chest a nickname (This will show up in the GUI)
Now you can run the command /remotechest and click on any of your saved chests.
Players with the right permission can create up to 7 remote chests.
- Skript - I have tested this on Skript 2.3.5 (MAY work on older version, not guaranteed)
- I have tested this on Spigot 1.13.2 .... it MAY work on older versions, but I have not tested.
- /RemoteChest - Access your remote chests from anywhere, in any world
- /RemoteChest Help - A little help menu showing you how to create a sign.
- remotechests.use - Permission to create and use remote chests.
In the config you can change the prefix shown by this script, as well as the permission and permission message.
- Okay so when you open a remote chest, the ACTUAL chest you are opening actually opens.... this may scare players who are nearby the chest if you are not there. This may be a bug with Skript itself, or Spigot, or it may just be vanilla behaviour, I am not sure.
Please do not use reviews for help. If you post in reviews for support you will not receive support, as I can only reply to your review, and not have a conversation back and forth.
Please use the discussion area for support, I will do my best to help.
Feel free to donate if you would like Any support helps out