It is a very Simple bukkit plugin to use:-
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This is a simple plugin that will allow you to change the name of the item held in your hand or set its lore (text below the name)
- Please pm me for any new suggestions or to fix some issues.
- You can use color codes by using the symbol "&".
- Everything after /name or /lore is considered text including spaces!
- You can enable an economy system in this plugin which will allow users to buy their way in for renaming items!
- Allowed to set maximum length for the names (applies on color codes too)
- Economy: set to (true) if you want people to buy their way into using the commands
- LoreCost: The cost of using the /lore command
- RenameCost: The cost of using the /name command
- max-length: How many characters can be used in renaming
- "/name <name>" which renames the items the second args are for the name.
- "/rcoins" which stands for renaming coins, it is basically checking your coin balance of the economy system of the plugin, this command is followed by some arguments that give, remove, or set a player's coins balance.
- "/lore <lore>" sets lore for the item and you can use "/n" to put multiple lines.
input: /lore hello 123/nhello 321
- "/rldrename" reloads the configuration file.
- /name ---> tool.rename
- /lore ---> tool.lore
- /rcoins ---> tool.rename.coins
- /rcoins add <Name> <Amount> ---> tool.rename.coins.add
- /rcoins remove <Name> <Amount> ---> tool.rename.coins.remove
- /rcoins set <Name> <Amount> ---> tool.rename.coins.set
- /rldrename ---> tool.rename.reload
- rcoins.bypass (bypass coins system when it is enabled)!
- tool.rename.length.bypass ---> bypasses the max-length allowance
Note: For lore use tool.lore instead
Rename/Lore Item 2.1
Rename or Set the lore of the item in your hand!
Great Plugin! Very Simple! But I have a suggestion: You should add multi-word names.
So i can rename something &3Epic Item of Epicness
That'd be useful.
Do achieve this you could do something like a loop on checking args[1,2,3] instead of hard coding it. Then when its done use a string builder to build up the words one by one into a string then use your method to rename the item with the multi-word string. To make a multiword string you can do:
String name = args + " " + args + " " args;
And so on. If you would like I can contribute to this. All I need is the source code, your permission and some time ;)