- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
An example of a renamed item
What is Rename?
A simple renaming plugin, it is a good donator perk, and allows you to recognize player renamed items. It wraps the display name and the lore with text of your choosing in the language file.
It also does not interfere with existing lore!
Commands and permissions
Everyone requires the "rename" permission to be able to access the following commands:
- /rename reload - Reloads the config file.
- /rename name <name> - Renames the name of the item.
- /rename remove name- Removes the name of the item.
- /rename lore <lore> - Changes the entire lore of the item. For a new line use: |
- /rename remove lore - Removes the lore of the item.
- /rename loreline <line> <lore> - Changes one line in the lore.
- /rename remove loreline <line> - Removes one line in the lore.
- Allows the player to use colors in the commands.
- Allows the player to use RGB colors in the commands.
You may change the number of allowed lore lines in the configurations.