Hey, a cheater! Go report him.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This situation has already happened and you lose players? Now, with this report plugin it will never happen again. A MySQL supports.Code (Text):/report imCheater KillAura
Unknow command. Type "/help" for help.
- A spigot server.
- A database. The plugin automatically create the table "reports" [required for use /report list]
There is only two commands:
- Report a player: /report [pseudo] [reason]
- List player reports: /report list [pseudo]
The plugin add three permissions.
- Report a player: report.use
- List player reports: report.list
- See the report: report.see
The plugin is fully configurable.
NoteCode (Text):# Plugin created by Triozer.
# Use %prefix to get the prefix
# Use %player to get who execute the command name.
# Use %target to get who reported name
# Use %reason to get the reason
# Use %id to get the report id
database-required: "%prefix The database is required."
help: "%prefix Use: /report [pseudo] [reason]; Use: /report list [pseudo]" # Use ';' to go to next line
player-no-permission: "%prefix You haven''t the permission."
player-not-connected: "%prefix %player is not connected."
report-list-format: "%prefix %id / %player / %target / %reason / %date"
reporter: "%prefix You have report %target for %reason (id: %id)"
staff: "%prefix [%id] %player / %target / %reason"
By having downloading this plugin, you agree not edit plugin's code and decompile it.
Triozer - 2016