- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- German, EnglishReport is a plugin that allows you to report, ban and kick players.
Report requires access to a database.
- Ban evil players (/b <player> <reason>)
- Temporary ban (/tb <player> <[time]s|m|h|d|mo|y> <reason>)
- Unban a player (/ub <player>)
- Kick a player (/k <player> <reason>)
- Report a player (/report <player> <reason>)
- Open the book for all reports (/report book)
- Find informations about the report (move mouse on the book)
- Teleport to the report (click on the book)
- Accept/Delete player reports
- Spam protection > You can only report the same person every 30 minutes
- No own report > You can't report yourself
Informations about a report
- Download the Report plugin
- Start or reload your server
- Edit now the config.yml file in your /plugins/Report/ folder
- Reload your server for the last time
- Now have fun with my Report plugin!
If you editing again the config.yml file, can you now use the /report reload command at reload the plugin.
- Player permissions
- Admin permissions
Code (Text):# (C) 2018 Report Plugin written by JND_3004.
# All rights reserved. License https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
# For more informations, visit https://gitlab.com/JND_3004/Report
- Open a discussion: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/report.307364/
- Gitlab Issue: https://gitlab.com/JND_3004/Report/issues
- Discord: https://discord.gg/4DZ67M8
[GER][ENG] Reports, Bans and Kicks incl. GUI