1. Meaning of the plugin
This plugin is a report Plugin.
Via ingame command you can report other players if you think they are hacking oder cheating.
Admins or players with the right permissions will receive a message that you reported a player.
- An 1.8.8 Minecraft Server
- Permissions plugin
Steps to Installation:
1. Download the plugin
2. Put the plugin in your plugins folder.
3. Restart your server
4. You finished. Now you can edit the messages or config, but later more
You can use this command:
/report <user> <reason> -> Report a user
- report.send -> You need this permission to report anyone.
- report.admin -> You need this permission to get a message that a player reported another player.
- report.bypass -> Yourself can not be reported
Now you can edit the Messages in a new data called "messages.yml"
7. ConfigCode (Text):# In this file you can edit some messages
prefix: '&8[&5Report&8] '
console: Only a player can use that command!
noPermission: '&cYou do not have permissions to do that!'
line01: '&7/report <User> <Reason> - &5Report a user'
success: '&cYou reported the user &e[TARGET]&c!'
success: '&cThe user &e[PLAYER] &creported &e[TARGET] &cwith reason &e[REASON]!'
noadmin: '&cThere is no admin online! You can not report anyone!'
isoffline: '&cThe player you want to report is offline!'
hasbypass: '&cYou can not report this player!'
isyourself: '&cYou can not report yourself!'
tofast: '&cYou can only report this player every &e[TIME] &cMinutes!'
You can set the minutes a player has to wait until he can report a player again.
This plugin is not in development anymore! There will be no new version. There is no support for any issue or situation that may occur.Code (Text):# In this file you can edit some settings
Have fun with the plugin!