- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Reputation allows you to track the reputations of your players.
Behave, fight monsters and kill evil players and your reputation will increase.
Misbehave, kill good players attack npcs and your reputation will decrease
Ideal for RPG servers or smp, indicates to new (and existing) players who they can trust and who is most likely to rob them if they tp to them
A plugin from BYTE www.byte.org.uk. give us a visit for more plugins, downloads and our RPG server
For a bit more in depth description click here ..
User interface options:
- 7 reputation tiers,
- Each change in tier allows server commands to be run and messages to be sent.
- Each tier has its own chat prefix
- All language their names messages and commands are configurable
- Configurable points per player hit or kill
- Configurable points per mob
- Linked with citizens configurable points loss for hitting and killing NPCs
- Enabled / disabled per world
- Feed players to gain rep
- Byte scoreboard: display reputation on an individual scoreboard
- Scoreboard stats: Integrated with scoreboard stats, variable = %rep%
- Tier shown in player list
- Message prefixes
We may on our server have a pvp arena we don't want peoples rep affected when duelling.. or we may have an area that really shoudnt be pvp at all.. just add the worldguard region round it and then set flags to it as below:
- SNOW_MELT deny = Sensitive area.. peoples rep change will be doubled (configurable in config)
- VINE_GROWTH deny = No rep region, people in this area will no be affected by reputation change no matter what they do
- Extra points deducted if using weapons against good players (rather than just a fist fight)
- Tier displayed over players head
For admins and servers;
- /rep - show your reputation and tier
- /rep set <player> <points> - set a players points
- /rep add <player> <points> - add or subtract points from a player
- /rep debug - see console output what the plugin is doing
- reputation.set - allow player to set others rep
- reputation.add - allow player to add or subtract rep from others
- reputation.debug - allow player to use the debug command
Record player reputation, and indicate to all who is good and bad
Developer has always been very commutative for years and provided feedback for all of his plugins. (Thirst & Disease are quite interesting). This reputation plugin has been fun and has even way more potential & I'm hoping to see more.
On its own as is I'd probably say more of a 4 star and not a world changer. But I could see ways with continued development where it could change my server the way Jobs/mcMMO changes a server. The developer definitely has creative ideas and talent. Thanks for another enjoyable plugin!!
This is awesome, but could you add placeholderAPI support? my players hate scoreboard stuff and i'd love to use PAPI to add it to the nametag or chat prefix of a player.. so others can actually see if that player is evil or not without the need for scoreboards. but its an awesome "honour system" for any server.just kinda autoban anyone who reaches the lowest teir
This plugin is semi simple and great.
Adding a fun new level to RPG or SMP servers.
The developer is very helpful if you speak to him respectfully as you should :)
Thanks crunch for making yet another great plugin, and thanks for fixing the last small issue :)