- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- IXNine helped meThis plugin needs Essentials to function.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ESSENTIALS
This is made with the intention of helping survival servers that have a resource world that resets often.
This plugin allows you to have a daily/weekly or monthly resetting world, always with a different seed.
What happens in order:
- The warp to the resource world is deleted
- All players in the resource world get teleported to your server spawn
- If you use mcMMO, then it disables this plugin
- The world unloads
- The world gets deleted
- If you use mcMMO, then it gets enabled again
- A new world is generated with the same name
- The worldborder is set to 10.000
- A warp is generated to the default world's spawnpointIf your config contains:
- DAY: the reset will happen daily at 00:00h
- WEEK: the reset will happen every monday at 00:00h
- MONTH: the reset will happen every first day of the month at 00:00h
Depending on your TPS, this might be delayed by a max. a minute.
Commands:/localtime - Display the current time of the hostmachine. Useful to know when the next reset will be.
/resetresource - Manually reset the resource world. Something went wrong? Try this command and see if it throws any errors in the console.
/createresource - Manually create the resource warp and world. THIS COMMAND IS FOR DEBUGGING PURPOSES ONLY.
/deleteresource - Manually delete the resource warp and world. THIS COMMAND IS FOR DEBUGGING PURPOSES ONLY.
TODO: MIGHT ADD IN THE FUTURE:- Custom schedule
- Make the config pretty & with explanations
- Check time until reset
- Custom world type
- Protect the area around the generated warp (would become dependant on WorldGuard)
- Warn 30s before reset
- Custom Worldbordersize
- Custom seed / same seed / random seed option
IF YOU HAVE ANY ERRORS, PLEASE CONTACT ME ON DISCORD: