- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.16I know it's not the best, but if it works it ain't broken!
Made a quick plugin for 1.15 - 1.16.4 which allows you to make custom model items for your resource pack.
just cosmetic no extra damage etc.
Commands & permissions:
- /rc -> to open the cosmetic gui
- /rc about -> credits
- /rc reload -> credits
- rc.menu -> permission to open the menu!
- rc.reload -> permission to reload!
How to make an item?
To make a custom item, you need to go in the config and add a new line
(the first 2 are just a preview)
How you format the new item is displayed in the examples or above in the comment (config.yml)
NAME , MATERIAL, MODELDATA , YES/NO
- Name: Name of the item can use default minecraft coller code with & sign).
- Material: What material the item needs to be.
- Modeldata: what custom model data does it need to have (to display your custom model).
- Yes/No: meaning if it is a hat or not.
- The new item needs to be in "quotation marks" for the color codes to work.
- you can also not use a , because that is needed for the plugin to split the string.If it is a hat, you can rightclick with the item to equip it!To do:
You can add as many items as you want, it should update automatic with new pages.
models not made by me.
- Command to get items without the menu.
- Tab complete.
- Reload command (FIXED). <suggested by g3netix>
- 1.15 - 1.16.4 compatibility.
- Disabled right click on block (with item that has custom colored name) to prevent block dupe.
ResourceCosmetics - "Simple" cosmetic maker 1.6
A "simple" way of making custom cosmetic items.