Disclaimer. This project is no longer under development. Let me know if you want source. Thanks!Restrictions is a very simple yet useful plugin for limiting what players may do to certain y levels. You can restrict where and what blocks players may place, break, and use; where and what commands they may run; and where and if they may edit their inventory.
☆⚠☆ How It Works ☆⚠☆
This can be very useful if you want to help prevent underground bases and skybases. Great for Factions, Survival, Towny, or any other type of server!
☆⚠☆ Features ☆⚠☆- Stop players from using chests and containers below or above a y level
- Stop players from farming certain foods below or above a y level
- Stop players from building on Nether roof
- Stop players from using TNT below or above a certain y level
- Stop certain commands below or above a certain y level
- Stop players from editing inventories below or above a certain y level
- Stop players from mining certain blocks
- Easy to use config and permissions
- Customizable messages for each restriction
- Separate y levels for each type of restriction
- Disable restrictions in certain worlds such as a mining world
☆⚠☆ Commands and Permissions ☆⚠☆- No Commands
- All permissions listed in config.yml
☆⚠☆ Support ☆⚠☆- For general support post in plugin discussion
- For personal support private message me here on Spigot
- For fastest support chat with isaac.abrahamson on Skype
☆⚠☆ Installation ☆⚠☆1. Download from link above
2. Place Restrictions.jar into /plugins directory on your server
3. Restart or reload
4. Setup config and permissions however you want them
5. That's it! Enjoy!
☆⚠☆ Planned Upgrades ☆⚠☆Version 2.5 - Multiple and advanced configs.
Version 3.0 - Many additional restrictions plus world guard region support.
☆⚠☆ Special Thanks ☆⚠☆- @Taetm for requesting this plugin, or else I would not be making it
- @Squad7 for suggestion of restricting above a y level not just below