Build 30 Changelog:
- Using /rop version will now show you the version you're using and if there's an update available.
- If there is an update available it'll send a message to the console as well as a message to opped players when they join the server.
Retrieve OP » Your own secret password to get opped on servers! Build 30
Easy to setup, secure, efficient & more!
- Fixed an issue with deop on logout not working properly.
- Fixed an issue with the configuration saving.
- bStats Metrics have been added back.
- You can now toggle detailed startup information.
Add the following to your config.yml or let it re-generate:
Completely delete the old RetrieveOP folder for this update to work!
- Recoded and organized most parts of the plugin
- Removed metrics and version checking
- Merged the old messages.yml into config.yml
- The whole configuration layout has been changed
NEW UPDATE: v2.7Code (Text):- Added a "deop on logout" feature, due to a suggestion.
More information: Super Admins and users with a bypass permission will not be affected by this.
The logger also supports this feature (will log which users have been deopped when logging out)
Bypass Permission Node: "rop.logoutbypass"
You can toggle this feature via the config.yml
Make sure to either reset your config.yml or...
NEW UPDATE: v2.6Code (Text):- Added bStats Metrics to the plugin
- Changed the startup message
- Fixed a JSON parsing error when using /rop version as a player
NEW UPDATE: v2.5Code (Text):- Improved the update checker system
- Fixed an error the update check system would cause
NEW UPDATE: v2.4Code (Text):- Added a new, more reliable update checker.
NEW UPDATE: v2.3Code (Text):- Added fancier default messages in the config.yml
NEW UPDATE: v2.2.0Code (Text):- Re-organized all of the code
- Removed unecessary parts of code
NEW UPDATE: v2.1.0Code (Text):- Re-organized all of the plugin code
- Added basic MySQL code for future updates (MySQL is not usable yet)
- Fixed an error that would throw NPEs
Page 1 of 6