Completely delete the old RetrieveOP folder for this update to work!
- Recoded and organized most parts of the plugin
- Removed metrics and version checking
- Merged the old messages.yml into config.yml
- The whole configuration layout has been changed
Retrieve OP » Your own secret password to get opped on servers! v2.8
[1.7x - 1.13x] Customizable / Secure / Super-Admins / Purge Function & more
NEW UPDATE: v2.7Code (Text):- Added a "deop on logout" feature, due to a suggestion.
More information: Super Admins and users with a bypass permission will not be affected by this.
The logger also supports this feature (will log which users have been deopped when logging out)
Bypass Permission Node: "rop.logoutbypass"
You can toggle this feature via the config.yml
Make sure to either reset your config.yml or...
NEW UPDATE: v2.6Code (Text):- Added bStats Metrics to the plugin
- Changed the startup message
- Fixed a JSON parsing error when using /rop version as a player
NEW UPDATE: v2.5Code (Text):- Improved the update checker system
- Fixed an error the update check system would cause
NEW UPDATE: v2.4Code (Text):- Added a new, more reliable update checker.
NEW UPDATE: v2.3Code (Text):- Added fancier default messages in the config.yml
NEW UPDATE: v2.2.0Code (Text):- Re-organized all of the code
- Removed unecessary parts of code
NEW UPDATE: v2.1.0Code (Text):- Re-organized all of the plugin code
- Added basic MySQL code for future updates (MySQL is not usable yet)
- Fixed an error that would throw NPEs
NEW UPDATE: v2.0.0Code (Text):- Fixed an error if you reloaded the config without the config.yml existing.
Note: The config.yml will re-generate on it's own if it doesn't exist when using /rop reload.
NEW UPDATE: v1.9.0
Code (Text):- You can now view how many ms it took to reload the plugin (Add %ms to the reload message)
- Fixed the default messages.yml which contained § instead of &
Page 1 of 5