If you like Rewardable Activities and believe it is a nice addition to your server and made it better or you just appreciate my work, consider donating or leaving a positive review below. It really means a lot!
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Rewardable Activities is a lightweight and an easy to use plugin that will let your reward players when they do certain activities. Consider this plugin a replacement for other similar plugins that are harder to configure or impact your server performance harder.
Rewardable Activities supports:
- Rewarding players when they break a block - since 1.0.0
- Rewarding players whey they place a block - since 1.1.0
- Rewarding players whey they kill an entity - since 1.2.0
- Rewarding players whey they breed an entity - since 1.3.0
- Entity breed ownership check (not rewarding players when they kill an entity that was bred by a player) - since 1.4.0
- Block break ownership check (not rewarding players when they break a block that was placed by a player) - since 1.5.0
- Multiple rewards per group - since 1.6.0
- Entity spawner ownership check (not rewarding players when they kill an entity that was spawned by a spawner) - since 1.7.0
- Rewarding players when they fish an item - since 1.8.0
- Block place ownership check (not rewarding players when they place a block in a place where there was already a block broken by a player) - since 1.8.2
If you found a bug or issue, have an idea that you would love to be implemented, or have a problem while using the plugin, create an issue on the project's issue tracker. Be sure to report everything you consider relevant when reporting bugs and issues.
There is a chance that a version fixing your particular bug or issue was already released so make sure you are running the latest version of Rewardable Activities before seeking support. You can always download the latest version of Rewardable Activities here.
For server operators
Download Rewardable Activities from the link above and install it in the plugins folder. Detailed usage information are in the configuration file (make sure to check and modify that file to your liking).
Rewardable Activities doesn't require additional plugins to work but requires Vault and economy plugin (that is supported by Vault) to be able to give economy to players.
My other resources
Message Editor - Powerful and featureful plugin that lets you edit in-game messages that were previously unmodifiable. (Free)
Weighted Dripleaves - Simple and easy to use plugin that turns dripleaves into weighted ones. (Free)
Rewardable Activities 1.8.4
Reward players when they do certain activities