- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Rewards GUI is a simple and highly customizable plugin that provides server owners with an easy way to reward players for playing on their servers. You can create custom items with custom cooldowns and more.
You can find more info on the Wiki
The plugin has a GUI in which you can add as many rewards as you want. You can also:
There are other great features that I'm already working on
- customize the items, including custom item types, names, and lores
- have custom cooldowns for each reward
- have custom amounts of money to give to players for each reward
- customize the messages
- set custom permission for each reward
- set a message for when the player doesn't have the permission
- add custom commands for individual rewards
- specify different sounds for each reward
- and much more...
You can watch my progress here.
/rw - opens the reward GUI
/rw <player> - opens the GUI for another player
/rw help - shows help
/rw reset - resets all cooldowns
/rw reload - reloads configuration
rw.update - Shows notifications about updates to players with this permission
If you have any suggestions or find any bugs, please let me know by creating an issue.
Note: This plugin uses bStats to collect anonymized data about usage. Feel free to opt-out at any time in your plugins/bStats/config.yml file.
Rewards GUI [MySQL + Vault + PlaceholderAPI] 1.4
A simple, highly customizable reward plugin with a GUI. Supports MySQL, Vault and PlaceholderAPI