- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin allows your players to change their prefixes. You can grant your players the right to change the prefixes, or you can change them yourself (for example, using a plugin like ChestCommands).
NOTE: This plugin is not a separate plugin for creating prefixes, the plugin is created for managing prefixes on other plugins.
Now plugin support most of the permissions and chat plugins. Also for managing the prefixes in tab-list plugin support ColoredTags.
- Install Vault on your server.
- Download the latest version of the plugin and put the file in /plugins/ section.
- Run your server and configure RiPrefix configuration file (/plugins/RiPrefix/config.yml).
The steps for configuring the plugin are described on the wiki page.
Commands and permissions
Also descriptions of commands and permissions are available on the wiki page.
- /rips - displays a help page for the plugin. (riprefix.help - available default)
- /rips clear - clears the prefix of the player who executed the command (riprefix.clear)
- /rips me [prefix] - changing the prefix to the player who executed the command (riprefix.me)
- /rips set [player] [prefix] - changing the [prefix] to the [player] (riprefix.set)
- /rips reset [player] - reset all [player] prefix settings (riprefix.reset)
- /rips reload - reload plugin (riprefix.reload)
This plugin using BStats for plugin metrics. More information on this can be found on the website.
Bugs and improvements
Please, report bugs on GitHub issues page, thanks!