- Tested Minecraft Versions:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________¿You dont have enought time to build a parkour / or you dislike your own parkour/ or you have a LOT of free space in your Lobby?
I AM CURRENTLY REWRITING THIS PLUGIN
EXPECT AN UPDATE SOON
¿What is this?
¡This plugin is for you!
(It works too on game-server with prelobby in a different world)
Tested on 1.8 - 1.9 - 1.10
¡IMPORTANT READ THIS TUTORIAL!
- [NEW]» Max players on a parkour (limit)
- [NEW]» Event mode (Permission: rogueparkour.double)
- [NEW]» Set a respawn point wherever you want
- Leaderheads Support
- Rewards for reaching specific level! (Executes commands)
- Particle modes
- MYSQL SUPPORT
- Any type of block you want
- Compatibility for 1.8 to 1.10.2 servers
- Random color for the block since you start the game
- Each time it becomes more difficult (More far away but possible)
- Stores scores (Highscores)
- Customizable messages & prefix
- Three steps to setup and enjoy!
- You lose if you are 3 blocks below
- Players are given resistance potion effect just in case you dont have FallDamage disabled on your lobby...
- Auto removal on Player Disconnect / Server Shutdowning.
- Compatibility for game-servers with pre-lobby on a different world
- REQUIRED PERMISSION >> rogueparkour.admin
- This plugin spawns randomly inside 2 positions, so you need to setup 2 positions via simple commands, keep reading..
- When you are going to set the lower position, dont set it on the floor! You need to set the positions in the air! Not sticked with the floor! Do it minimum 8 blocks separated from the floor..There would be problems if you dont keep in mind this!!
- Keep in mind, if you have a lot of players in one server and everyone wants to play the parkour, you should make the "region" with the positions BIGGER, to make space for everyone.
- (If you have multiple worlds in one server and you want to setup in a custom world that is not called "world", run the command /rp setworld)
- Go to the first position (lowest or highest position) and stand on the block where do you want to set the 1st position, and then do /rp pos1
- Go to the second position (lowest or highest position) and stand on the block where do you want to set the 2nd position, and then do /rp pos2
- Finally you are setting up the final position which is where players needs to go to start playing.. keep reading..
- Go where you want the Start position, and where you are, you need to do /rp startpos
- You are done and you will start playing! Enjoy!
- Dont forget to edit configuration files for customization!
players.yml (where player´s highscore is stored if mysql is disabled)
lang.yml (yes, you can translate this to your language)
PREFIX: ... Obiously, the plugin prefix
YOUHAVE: Sends you what is your highscore (reads from players.yml)
YOUSCORED: Sends you how much did you score after losing
RECORD: Sends you when you break your own old highscore
YOULOSE: You lose message!
NOPERM: No permission message.
FULL: Unused limit message.
English lang.yml by PotatoVerseMC (25/07/2016)
Deutsch lang.yml by AkEgo (18/07/2016)
Русский файл lang.yml от MrPencilBox (13/08/2016)
/rp >> Help Command
/rp setworld >> Sets the world where parkour is going to be played (READ TUTORIAL IF YOU ARE CONFUSED)
/rp pos1 >> Sets position #1 (READ TUTORIAL IF YOU ARE CONFUSED)
/rp pos2 >> Sets position #2 (READ TUTORIAL IF YOU ARE CONFUSED)/rp respawn >> Sets a respawn point when player loses
/rp event >> Enables event mode, which players with permission rogueparkour.double gets double rewards
/rp startpos >> Sets the start position (PLEASE READ THE TUTORIAL
BEFORE ANYTHING WRONG)
/rp startpos >> Sets the second start position
Please, if you found any problems send me a PM message on this account, DONT REVIEW YOUR PROBLEMS!
PLEASE REVIEW, APPRECIATED! ♥
If you want me to keep updating these plugins for free, you can donate me!
RogueParkour [Random generated parkour] 4.3
Randomly generated parkour