Russian Roulette is a game where you have a revolving gun, generally with 6 bullets, but only load one of them. You then spin the barrel, and shoot your head. You have a 5/6 chance of surviving, and a 1/6 chance of dying. This is now in Minecraft!
- Fully configurable messages
- 100% Random
- Configurable chance of dying
- Configurable time between initiating roulette and the result
- Configure whether it kills you or not
- Allows you to clear the items of a player if they lose if wished so
/roulette - Starts a game of roulette
message-roulette-start: '&bPulling the trigger...'
message-roulette-winner: '&aYou survived! Phew'
message-roulette-dead: '&cThere was a bullet! You died!'
#Chance - Chance x = 1/x
#Time in seconds to wait before executing
#Whether it kills you or not when you lose
#Whether it clears your items when you die if you lose
#(roulette-kills must be true to enable this)