- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- iShift (Author)RPacketLimiter - Limit packets to your Minecraft server!With this lightweight plugin, you can limit packets per second which players can send to your Minecraft server. It can be useful to block some exploits! This plugin works on every bukkit/spigot/paper version and has no dependencies.
- Works on every server type and version.
- Has no dependencies.
- Easy to configure.
- Lightweight, almost everything is asynchronous.
- Open-source on GitHub.
- Command /packets - view current packets per second.
- Limit specific packets.
- More commands.
- You can give me your suggestions!
Code (YAML):# Limit packets per second.
too-many-packets: "&cYou are sending too many packets!"
This project is using TinyProtocol by Kristian.
You can join our discord server to get real-time support, and be informed about next updates! Just click the image above to join!