Welcome to RPGChat
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Did you ever think about what would be the best way to chat on your RPG Server? If yes, here is your answer!
Write something in the chat, and it will appear above your character. You can even whisper it!
It's very simple! Just write something in the chat, and it will appear above your character. Only people who see you can see what you said!
If you use the whisper symbol at the beginning, only the players close to you can see it!
You can configure almost everything
- The normal Text prefix Standard is "&f"
- The normal chat Symbol Standard is "" (No symbol is required)
- The normal Chat-Sound Standard is UI_CLICK_BUTTON
- The normal Chat-Sound-Volume Standard is 1.0
- The normal Chat-Sound-Pitch Standard is 1.0
- The whispered Text prefix Standard is "&f&o"
- The whisper Symbol Standard is "#"
- The whisper Range Standard is 5.0
- The whispered Chat-Sound Standard is UI_CLICK_BUTTON
- The whispered Chat-Sound-Volume Standard is 1.0
- The whispered Chat-Sound-Pitch Standard is 1.0
- The stay duration of the text and when next is displayed in Seconds Standard is 5
- The displayed Height of the Text Standard is -2.0
- If the Minecraft Standard Chat is hidden (Enabled means the Text appears above you and in the Chat) Standard is true
- If PlaceholderAPI-Support is enabled Standard is false !BETA!
- If custom Prefixes are enabled Standard is false
- The custom Prefixes where the "|" separates the permission (RPGChat.Prefix.INSERT) and the displayed Prefix
- The list of whitelisted Worlds Standard is "world", "world_nether" and "world_the_end"
- The Symbol for censored words Standard is "*", leave it empty to disable the feature
- The list of blacklisted Words Standard is "bad" and "words"
- The Chat-Cooldown Standard is -1
- If the AntiReat-Feature is enabled Standard is true
/rpgchat reload - Reloads the Configuration
/rpgchat fix - Deletes texts that didn't get removed
/rpgchat channel "name" - !BETA!
RPGChat.Fix - For using the /rpgchat fix command
RPGChat.Prefix.INSERT - Insert the Prefix permission
RPGChat.Reload - For using the /rpgchat reload command
RPGChat.Bypass - To bypass Chat-Cooldown & Anti-Repeat
Note that since 1.17 (The same applies to 1.18 which uses Java 17) uses Java 16, there are three inside the zip. Use the RPGChat_J8.jar for versions below 1.17, the RPGChat_J16.jar for 1.17, and RPGChat_J17.jar for 1.18 and above.
The BETA-Version contains experimental functions like Multiple Channel Support, MaxLength, Bad-Word-Filter, and PlaceHolderAPI Support! Channels can be switched via /rpgchat channel "name". They can be configurated inside the config.yml (same goes for MaxLength, etc.) while "|" splits it into 3 arguments. First is the channel name (always lower case!), the second is the range (-1 is the whole world) and the third is the prefix (like the message is in red, etc.). If something goes wrong, please disable ChannelBeta (or the other ones) in the config and try it again!
DO NOT FORGET TO REVIEW MY PLUGIN
If you have any issues please contact me here (also please check if your issue already exists):
If you are looking for a hosting service and want to support me, just click on the banner below
- Improve Bad-Word-Filter [Priority low]
- Increase performance [Priority normal]
- Add Message-Trim-Function [Priority high]
- Add more features for the Bad-Word-Filter [Priority low]
RPGChat [1.8-1.18.x] 1.9.7
Chat on your server in the RPG Way!