THIS ONLY WORKS FOR WORLDGUARD 7
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
WorldGuard Integration with RPGCore, it integrates RPGCore with WorldGuard through the use of flags and allows you to create temporary zones.
The following flags are added:
It also adds the condition "worldguard" identifying if a location has a certain worldguard tag.
- "RPGCORE_PVP" (Allow/Deny): Can damage happen when two players are involved?
- "RPGCORE_PVE" (Allow/Deny): Can damage happen when one player is involved?
- "RPGCORE_TRIGGER" (Allow/Deny): The id referencing to an effect setup defined here
A sample setup for a zone:
# All skills listed here will grant their primary behaviours
# These effects are applied to any entities within range
- ADD 1000% TO HEALTH_PERCENT
- ADD 1000% TO MANA_PERCENT
- ADD 1000% TO SHIELD_PERCENT
- ADD 1000% TO HEALTH_FLAT
- ADD 1000% TO MANA_FLAT
- ADD 1000% TO SHIELD_FLAT
# Exclusively apply the effect to players only.
# Dont target non players, note that only players will run the
# flush timer. Non players picks are based on spawn location.
# All skills granted by this zone will be at this given level.