|| Currently considered a beta version. That means some aspects might change. ||
|| Note: Only works on Spigot 1.8.4+! ||
|| Also check out the Premium version HERE, and please consider getting that version instead. ||
- Each skill and abilities are separate modules, which can be configured or disabled.
- Message file where every message/notification/interface can be changed.
- Hooks into popular protection plugins to respect all claims.
- Every skill can be disabled. Even per player.
- Detailed in-game help. You also receive notifications with explanation when you unlock something new.
- Interactive skill overview in chat with statistics, messages and an optional wiki-url.
- A Player specific setting-gui to select messages to receive, effects to play and more.
- Exp-tombs which allow you to select any skill of your choice to gain exp in. Skills may require a minimum level to select.
- Highscores to see who is the top of the server per skill.
- Affect natural mob spawns based on the nearest player. Mobs can see buffs in health, speed and armor.
- Add one of three types of healthbars above all living entities (except players)
This is just a selection of perks and abilities available in the game. Most abilities require a certain skill level to use.
- Charge up a buffer of absorption hearths while out of combat
- Attack players by smashing on the floor from a height.
- Build melee stacks to get increased damage and lifesteal.
- Right click enemies for an extra powerful or area of effect strike.
- Disarm players or entities
- Throw (poisoned) arrows right out of your hand
- Load multiple arrows on your bow to shoot a volley of up to 8 arrows
- A treasure system build in to multiple skills to reward you with exclusive powerful items.
- Autosmelt ores into ingots while mining
- Powertool to break adjacent or 3x3 blocks per block.
- Activate gravity on trees and make them tumble down, easy to collect.
- Add specific to equipment in an anvil to apply upgrades.
- Repair items with only materials and without anvil.
- Salvage equipment back to materials.
- Enchant items in the enchantment table twice per piece
- Find and apply custom enchantments that boost exp-gains
- Throw potions creating a large cloud that apply its effect multiple times on targets in it.
- Soften fall-damage
- Increase your maximum health over time.
- Store any living entity inside a leach itemstack.
RPGme v1.0.2 (1.9)
An expansive RPG plugin, with many skills and fresh abilities.
Hi! I own the community Endestria.com and I would like to say, our players are deeply in love with this project. I want to see this plugin get more advanced and I'd love to see you update this plugin very soon. I get a few errors when trying to do /rpgme addexp but it's no problem. I'd hate to see this plugin stop updating. Please take this as motivation and update this plugin with many cool features as soon as possible. I'd even donate for a updated version my man! Keep the amazing work up
[13:07:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event CreatureSpawnEvent to RPGme v1.0.2+
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[spigot-1.8.0.jar:git-PaperSpigot-f6fba00-9935adc]
at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot-1.8.0.jar:git-PaperSpigot-f6fba00-9935adc]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot-1.8.0.jar:git-PaperSpigot-f6fba00-9935adc]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot-1.8.0.jar:git-PaperSpigot-f6fba00-9935adc]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.callCreatureSpawnEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:276) [spigot-1.8.0.jar:git-PaperSpigot-f6fba00-9935adc]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.World.addEntity(World.java:1011) [spigot-1.8.0.jar:git-PaperSpigot-f6fba00-9935adc]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SpawnerCreature.a(SpawnerCreature.java:182) [spigot-1.8.0.jar:git-PaperSpigot-f6fba00-9935adc]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.WorldServer.doTick(WorldServer.java:227) [spigot-1.8.0.jar:git-PaperSpigot-f6fba00-9935adc]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:826) [spigot-1.8.0.jar:git-PaperSpigot-f6fba00-9935adc]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:378) [spigot-1.8.0.jar:git-PaperSpigot-f6fba00-9935adc]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:710) [spigot-1.8.0.jar:git-PaperSpigot-f6fba00-9935adc]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:613) [spigot-1.8.0.jar:git-PaperSpigot-f6fba00-9935adc]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_75]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.inventory.EntityEquipment.setItemInMainHand(Lorg/bukkit/inventory/ItemStack;)V
at net.flamedek.rpgme.modules.mobdificulty.Outfits$EntityOutfit.equipWithWeapon(Outfits.java:145) ~[?:?]
at net.flamedek.rpgme.modules.mobdificulty.MonsterLevels.onSpawn(MonsterLevels.java:82) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor177.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_75]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_75]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot-1.8.0.jar:git-PaperSpigot-f6fba00-9935adc]
... 12 more