- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Resource pack durability testing made easy!
RPreview lets you view different durabilities of items quickly and easily.
Once in resource pack testing mode, you control the durability by right clicking to increase durability and left clicking to decrease. You can also toggle unbreakable mode of an item by shift-right clicking.
If you're unfamiliar about how to setup resource packs like this there's a very good tutorial on the Spigot Wiki, found here.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Single command & permission setup.
- Saves an incredible amount of time with large resource packs.
- Looks pretty
An example action bar while modifying flint and steel.
Testing a resource pack for Mineswine. This saved a lot of time while configuring the JSON file for all these weapons.
- /rpreview toggle | enable | disable - Enables or disables the resourcepack testing mode.
- /rpreview set [amount] - Sets the durability of the item you're holding.
- /rpr - Alias for /rpreview.
- rpreview.use - Gives access to the /rpreview and /rpr commands.
Found an issue with the plugin? You can report it here or on the discussion tab above.
PLEASE DON'T PUT BUG REPORTS IN THE REVIEWS SECTION.
You can obviously let any bugs you've found influence your review but please don't use it as a place for reporting issues.
Resource Pack durability testing made easy.