This plugin is kinda small, but what it does is very useful. With this plugin you can add customize-able lootable chests to your world that will auto-refresh the loot in a given timeframe (default 5 minutes). It has support for multiple chest types and comes with common, uncommon, and legendary.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
*Now supports random chest spawns!*Add an element of treasure hunting to your server, and customize the rewards for those seeking adventure!
- /lootchest help : displays the help screen
- /lootchest config : opens the chest config GUI
- /lootchest reload : dynamically reloads the config
- /lootchest <common|uncommon|legendary> : gives you a specific lootchest to place (stays until manually removed)
- /lootchest <common|uncommon|legendary> [name] : gives a named lootchest
- /lootchest random : toggles random spawning across the world
- /lootchest random chest : toggles between spawning random chest type or default set in config
- /lootchest clear : clears current iteration of random spawned chests
- /lootchest random next : clears current iteration of random spawned chests and spawns new ones
- /lootchest fill : fills all the chests in the world (use after setting loot in GUI to refresh chests)Permissions- ruinsloot.chest : admin permission, gives access to all commands
Ruins Loot 2.0
Auto-refilling loot chests!