- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Tired of repeating rules whenever a player does something? This small script will enforce new players to read the rules & accept them in order to play.
Installation & dependencies:
- Download Skript & drag it into your plugins folder.
- Start your server to let Skript generate its files.
- Drop the serverlock.sk in the \plugins\Skript\scripts folder.
- Open the rulesjoin.sk in any editor such as notepad++
- Choose the permissionplugin you will be using (copy from the list)
- Save & reload it to your server.
Commands:Code (Text):- rulesjoin.admin (access to all commands & permissions)
- rulesjoin.bypass (you don't need to accept the rules in order to join)
Problems & bugs & suggestions:Code (Text):/rj reload - reload the configuration - requires rulesjoin.admin
/rj bypass <playername> - Let's a player bypass the script - requires rulesjoin.admin
/rj help - Shows this list of commands - requires serverlock.admin
Start a new conversation, I will not reply in the rating section!!
My other creations:
1. You are permitted to adjust code to your liking but I do not support any damage you may cause while doing so.
2. You are not permitted to sell, give or redistribute this skript as your own in any way.
3. You can't claim this skript as your own.