This is a Run from the beast plugin. It is based on that of Minecade.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
I won't add new features to this plugin.
See RFTB 3.0:
TO UPDATE THE PLUGIN TO 1.0.3 YOU MUST DELETE THE CONFIG.YML!
English: It isn't necessary because the default languaje is it.
- PlayerPoints or Vault - Economy system
- LibsDisguises - Disguises system (It need ProtocolLib)
- BossBarAPI (It is OPCIONALY) - For the Dragon Bar - You can activate this in the config.yml in the appart "ActionBarfor1_8players" - Put it in false and add that plugin to use the Dragon bar
If you don't have LibsDisguises the plugin won't work!!
- The plugin needs a dedicated server !
- Beast Skins , Runner Kits and Instruction book!
- Economy system: Vault or PlayerPoints.
- Use the worlds that you want, Recomended: 1 world for arena.
- Language file.
- Customizable min and max players!
- Customizables Checkpoints.
- Very similar to original plugin.
- Rank options, whith a tag prefix, scoreboard appart, and more.
- It has beast pass.
- rftb join <arenaname> - Join an arena.
- rftb leave - Leave an arena.
- rftb config arena create <arenaname> - Create an arena.
- rftb config arena lobby <arenaname> - Set the lobby of an arena.
- rftb config arena beast <arenaname> - Set the beast location of an arena.
- rftb config arena runners <arenaname> - Set the runners location of an arena.
- rftb config arena minp <arenaname> <minp> - Set the min players of an arena.
- rftb config arena maxp <arenaname> <maxp> - Set the min players of an arena.
- rftb config arena reload <arenaname> - To reload an arena.
- rftb config arena delete <arenaname> - Delete an arena.
- rftb config lobby - Set the server spawn.
- RFTB.Mod - To use the "rftb config" command
and edit chests.
- RFTB.Build - To can build in the server.
- RFTB.VIP1.* - All VIP Permission
RFTB.VIP1.Checkpoints - To have the VIPs checkpoints
RFTB.VIP1.Rank - To have the rank in tag/scoreboard.
RFTB.VIP1.JoinFull - To can join a full arena.
RFTB.VIP1.Skins - To can select the VIP skins.
RFTB.VIP1.Zapper - To can select the VIP zapper.
RFTB.VIP1.Kit - To can select the VIP kit.
- RFTB.VIP2.* -All VIP+ Permission
RFTB.VIP2.Checkpoints - To have the VIP+ checkpoints.
RFTB.VIP2.Rank - To have the rank in tag/scoreboard.
RFTB.VIP2.JoinFull - To can join a full arena.
RFTB.VIP2.Skins - To can select all skins.
RFTB.VIP2.Zapper - To can select all Zappers.
RFTB.VIP2.Kit - To can select the VIP kit.
The chests contents is customizable.
Only, put the contents before joining the game.
In the game, the chest never will be emptied.
To create a sign:
Line 1. [RFTB]
Line 2. <arenaname>
Config.yml - help:
- Spawn - The server spawn location. It is edited when you use the /rftb config lobby command.
- ServerName - The server name. It is used with the scoreboard and the ActionBar/BossBar
- LobbyServer - For BungeeCord. It is the server that the players are sent when they use the compass in lobby.
- ChangeWeather - When a game starts the world weather is changing. Is possible that the server give you an error if you use other weather plugin.
- FakeFireworks - If you don't like fireworks, put it in true and when the game ends you only will hear a LAUNCH_FIREWORK sound.
- UseActionBarFor1_8Players - If you have a compatible spigot(1.8.4-1.8.8) whith it you can put it in true and use the ActionBar. If you preffer the bossbar or you don'y have a compatible spigot put it in false. If you want use BossBarAPI this appart must be false.
- CheckPointsTags - When a player put a checkpoint an hologram appears in that position. Only for compatible spigot (1.8.4-1.8.8).
- Points - The points that are added to players when kill or die.
- CheckPoints - The number of checkpoints that have the players.
- AllowedCommands - The commands that the players can execute in-game.
Run From The Beast 2 1.1
The minigame run from the beast 2!