This plugin allows you to run code snippets in Minecraft chat.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- All user visible text is translatable
59 (and rising) programming languages are supported.
It uses Piston public API to securely run the code on a remote machine.
- Run /code <language> - requires runcode.use
- Type your code, use .... (four dots) for indentation
- Type execute to execute or quit to exit without executing
- Allow usage of a local installation of the code execution engine (Piston)
- An API for developers to utilize, for example, prompt the user to enter some code and check if the output is correct