Runecraft is a gameplay modification for SMP, that adds magic to the game without any commands. Runecraft is the longest running Minecraft mod, dating back to the Alpha days. Runecraft boasts over 120 runes and is still under active development. Everything you need in one, immersive, magic plugin.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Lvletei, Amuxix, Ctri, SuperLlama, Josiah42, Zeerix, Der_niabs
Magic is done through the form of "runes", significant shapes of materials laid out in the actual game world. These runes can create unique short-term tool enchants, teleporters, hidden walls/passageways, and even the ability to create mobile teleporting bases.
Runecraft prides itself on its immersive nature, with no need for any slash commands. Everything can be done in-game by players, constructing the runes to create the effects they're looking for. Runecraft is an extremely popular addon for roleplay, PVP, and small servers because of it's out of the box ability to just be installed and start running, and covering a variety of pseudo-administrative and gameplay mechanics from an entirely in game point of view.
- Player built simple Teleporters that use unique combinations of blocks to identify destinations
- Specific enchantments for dealing with natural hazards (lava, floods, falling gravel)
- Magic blocks that flip between two blocks when you activate them, or reveal secret passages
- Redstone compatibility: allowing runes to be activated by redstone signals
- Multi-world support: all features are completely compatible with multiple-world servers
- Commandless setup: Runecraft is designed for minimum hassle in configuring it. plugin and go!
- Easy configuration: it's simple to disable a rune entirely, or a rune per person.
- Optional permissions compatibility
- Requires no client modification
Runecraft has been worked on by a number of different people: The current team:
Current Project Lead: RivkiinShadows
Current Lead Developer: lvletei
Current Developers: -
Previous Developers and Current Consults: C'tri, Zeerix, Der_niabs, Fayettemat, Amuxix, Josiah42
Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/Runecraft_MC
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMcRunecraft
Our Forums: http://runecraft.arcanestudios.net/forums
Our Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/ajSYTKQ
Our Wiki: https://runecraft.wiki/Main_Page
Adds magical runes to the game for Teleportation, Construction, and Combat.