Plugin's mechanic and functionality:
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
RunesSay allows you to discover the ancient runic languages and more!
The plugin offers you a complete list of runes, with their ancient names, meanings and translations to our alphabet.
Use them as you wish and say the rune!
• /rs - Shows plugin's help lines
• /rs help <command>
• /rs list <language> <page> - Shows the available runes for the specified language
*Hover with your cursor on a rune to find out its meaning!
• /rs say <language> - Translates a message to runic for the runes of the specified language
*Color codes using '&' are not yet supported!
• /rs version - Shows information about the plugin
• runessay.command.help - Grants access to /rs help command
• runessay.command.say- Grants access to /rs say command
• runessay.command.list- Grants access to /rs list command
• runessay.command.version - Grants access to /rs version command
• runessay.language.elderfuthark - Grants access to the use of the ElderFuthark language (default: true)
Currently availble language(s): ElderFuthark.
Please report any issues at https://github.com/Hetag1216/RunesSay/issues.
When opening a new issue please specify:
- Spigot's version - /version;
- RunesSay's version - /rs version;
- When the issue was met (ex. when running a command);
- Plugin's startup messages (plugin's loading messages in console) if available;
- Console's errors logs.
Join now the discord for live support and live updates on the projects!